Hilliard, OH Water Heater Services
The experienced DrainMaster team offers several Hilliard, OH water heater services designed to keep you from wasting money and energy. Whether you’re building a home and need a unit installed, it’s time for a more efficient model, or your water heater failed complete, our team of experienced technicians will complete the job with professionalism and speed. Hilliard hot water heater installation for residential and commercial properties can be complete sooner than you think by our expert industry technicians.
Hilliard Water Heater Installation Services
Water heaters have a typical lifespan of 10 to 12 years. There are warning signs that your unit is no longer performing at its peak level. Help from the pros is needed if you experience:
Cold shower: Waiting long periods of time for the water to heat up or having a very limited supply of hot water could be warning signs of a sediment buildup in your water heater. Without proper water heater maintenance, units are forced to heat the water supply through the buildup.
- Noises: Loud noises from the water heater indicate the unit is working too hard to heat the water and there’s likely significant buildup in the tank.
- Leaks: Continuous use and age are the top contributing factors to water heat deterioration. If your unit is leaking and is over 10 years old, it’s likely time to replace the unit.
- Discolored water: Rust and corrosion are common issues with steel water heaters and can create a red or brown tint to your water.
Our technicians can help you decide if Hilliard water heater repair or replacement is needed.
Water Heater Repair Hilliard, OH
At DrainMaster, our skilled technicians are dedicated to making the water heater repair process seamless for your family. Our transparent approach means if a water heater repair is a better solution than replacing the unit, we’ll walk you through the process and explain any repairs that are needed. Our team is equipped to handle different water heater styles, including:
- Tankless water heaters: This style of water heater can last up to 20 years, but scale buildup can cause the unit to malfunction if routine maintenance isn’t performed.
- Storage water heaters: Most traditional units last 10 to 12 years. The units store water and keep it hot, ready for use when you turn the faucet on.
- Heat pump water heaters: The unit is powered by electricity that transfers heat from one area to another and must be stored in an area that stays between 40 and 90 degrees year-round.
- Solar water heaters: Water heaters that are powered by solar energy are typically stored on a home’s roof. Solar collectors warm the water in the storage tank before it’s delivered to the home.
Let DrainMaster Service Your Water Heater Today
DrainMaster can repair or replace your water heater, no matter the age or style of the unit. Our experienced technicians will inspect your unit and give you options for your Hilliard, OH water heater repair that fits your budget and timeframe. Our team can schedule your appointment today.