Powell, OH Water Heater Service
The professional technicians at DrainMaster have the technology to offer any Powell water heater service you need for your home or business. Whether you’re building a home and need water heater installation or know your aging unit needs to be services, we can handle the job. Water heater services Powell include installation, replacement and repair. Our goal is to provide services that allow your system to run more efficiently and help you save money each month on your utility bill. For affordable rates and courteous services, the only water heater repair team you need to call is DrainMaster.
Powell, OH Water Heater Installation
The expected lifespan of your water heater depends on the style of the unit as well as how the system is maintained over the years. Different water heater systems call for specific maintenance and scheduling a yearly inspection will help ward against leaks, failure, and reducing the life of the unit. While continuous use and age will cause natural deterioration of your water heater, it’s possible to extend the use of the unit with routine maintenance. If you feel your Powell water heater isn’t running at its best or you just purchased a home and want to eliminate the possibility of problems, look for these warning signs of a faulty unit:
- Rusty water: Steel water heaters are prone to rust as they age. If the rust seeps into your water supply, your water will turn a brown or red hue.
- Leaks: Cracks or dents in your water heater should be inspected right away. Even a small leak has the power to cause mold and mildew in your home, in addition to increasing your monthly water bill.
- Cold showers: Limited hot water suggests sediment had built up in the bottom of the water heater tank. The tank needs to be flushed once a year to avoid the mineral collection.
- Unusual sounds: Strange noises coming from your water heater suggest the unit is overworking to produce hot water. Loud clangs and bangs may indicate sediment buildup is slowing the system.
Water Heater Repair Powell, OH
The skilled technicians at DrainMaster are dedicated to simplifying the water heater repair process for your family. You can rest assured that our technicians will thoroughly inspect your unit, explain any services that need to be completed, and walk through the Powell water heater repairs that are made. Our team has the knowledge to make repairs on a variety of styles, including:
- Tankless water heaters: Tankless water heater systems are prone to scale buildup. The scale should be removed everyone to two years to allow the unit to last its predicted 20-year lifespan.
- Storage water heaters: Water is stored in the tanks to stay hot and ready for use. Most storage water heaters last for 10 to 12 years, but with routine maintenance, it’s possible to extend the life of your system.
- Solar water heaters: Solar collectors are used to warm the water before it’s delivered to your home. These units are traditionally stored on the roof or in the yard.
- Heat pump water heaters: Electricity powers the unit and transfers heat from one area to another and must be stored in an area that stays between 40 and 90 degrees year-round.
Schedule Powell, OH Water Heater Repair Services
DrainMaster can repair or replace your Powell water heater, no matter the age or style of the unit. Contact our team today to schedule your appointment.