Westerville, OH Water Heater Service
At DrainMaster, we offer quality Westerville water heater service completed by professionally trained technicians. Whether your water heater system in your home or business is in need of repair or a complete replacement, our skilled team can complete the job. We are dedicated to offering services that help conserve energy and keep money in your wallet. Our team offers water heater installation, replacement, and repair services to home and business owners across Westerville and beyond. Your water heater issues can be handled at a fair rate and on your timeline.
Water Heater Installation Westerville
How long a water heater lasts depends on the style of the unit as well as regular upkeep over the years. Specific maintenance is needed for different types of systems, making yearly maintenance essential to keeping your water heater running efficiently. Age and ongoing use will cause natural deterioration to any unit, but scheduling a yearly water heater inspection will keep your system running as long as possible.
Whether you’ve just moved into a new home and need to have the unit inspected or you know your aging water heater needs to be serviced right away, you may have noticed some of these warning signs:
- Brown water: Corrosion inside steel water heaters can create rust. If the rust enters your water supply, it will turn the water a red or brown hue.
- Cracks: Water heater services Westerville are needed immediately is your unit is dented or cracked. Small leaks can quickly turn into major repair expenses if not handled properly.
- Limited hot water: Water heaters tanks that are filled with sediment take longer to heat your water supply and may offer a limited amount of warm water. The system must heat the water through the sediments, causing it to use more energy than normal.
- Strange sounds: Unusual noises coming from your hot water heater may indicate the unit is working too hard to heat the water. Sediment buildup is typically the cause of loud bangs and clangs.
Repairing Your Westerville, OH Water Heater
The skilled technicians at DrainMaster are dedicated to simplifying the water heater repair process for your family. Each of our technicians takes the time to properly inspect the unit, explain any issues, and offer viable solutions that will resolve the problem within your timeframe and budget. No matter your style of unit, our team is prepared to repair or replace any water heater, including:
- Heat pump water heaters: Electricity powers the unit and transfers heat from one area to another and must be stored in an area that stays between 40 and 90 degrees year-round.
- Solar water heaters: Solar collectors are used to warm the water before it’s delivered to your home. These units are traditionally stored on the roof or in the yard.
- Storage water heaters: Water is stored in the tanks to stay hot and ready for use. Most storage water heaters last for 10 to 12 years, but with routine maintenance, it’s possible to extend the life of your system.
- Tankless water heaters: Tankless water heater systems are prone to scale buildup. The scale should be removed everyone to two years to allow the unit to last its predicted 20-year lifespan.
Work with Your Leading Water Heater Experts
DrainMaster can repair or replace your Westerville water heater, no matter the age or style of the unit. Contact our team today to schedule your appointment.