When you’re facing a sewer repair in your home or business, DrainMaster understands that your budget will play an important role in the solutions you choose. We want you to have the knowledge you need to make the right decision, so we’re happy to provide details on the cost of trenchless pipe lining in Ohio. With this information, you’ll understand what goes into your rate, plus just a few of the ways that we can save you money.
Customized Trenchless Pipe Lining Estimates With DrainMaster
No two water or sewer pipe repairs are alike, and the many aspects involved in each repair situation leads to a relatively wide range of project costs in any plumbing process. Factors that impact the cost of your trenchless pipe lining are:
- The length of the pipe to be repaired
- The diameter of the damaged pipe
- The nature and the severity of the damage
- The repair method used for correction
- The depth of the pipe
- Ease of access
- Involvement of municipal sewer connections
As with most home or business repairs, the general rule that the more difficult repairs cost more applies to trenchless pipe lining as well. In order to provide you with accurate, customized pricing that takes into account all the circumstances in your unique situation, DrainMaster will carefully evaluate your problem before quoting a rate of service. Once we fully understand the extent of the damage and what will be needed to fix it, we’ll provide a free estimate for the total cost of repair.
We want you to feel confident that you’re receiving the best value for your money, so we’ll be happy to go over the details of your quote with you. We’ll help you understand your sewer repair needs and the costs involved so you can make informed decisions about the various repair options available to you.
We offer pipe lining services to the following Ohio areas:
Trenchless Pipe Lining Rates in Ohio
In general, most trenchless pipe lining projects in Ohio will range between $80 and $250 per foot of pipe to be repaired. The total project cost including all labor, materials, permits, and restoration usually costs between $4,000 and $20,000. Small scale repairs such as a short, leaking drain section tend toward the lower end of the spectrum, and these are the types of repairs we most commonly see. Major failures, such as a main that has deteriorated to the degree that the street connection requires repair, will fall at the top of the range. Most household trenchless pipe lining projects cost less than $10,000.
While any sewer repair is a costly proposition, DrainMaster’s trenchless pipe lining is an effective way to fully restore sewer service at a more affordable rate. The total project cost for pipe lining — including all labor, materials, any needed demolition, and restoration of property features — is only 40% to 50% of the amount needed for a traditional dig-and-replace repair. In addition, pipe lining takes less time and causes much less disruption to your daily activities. It offers many benefits that make it the best solution in many sewer repair projects.
- No Tree Removal Costs – In traditional sewer repairs, mature trees that have grown above aging sewer lines often obstruct the area that will need to be excavated. In addition, the tree roots grow around and into the repair area, further blocking access. Usually, these trees must be cut down and the stumps removed in order to open up space to expose the pipe, which not only drives up the cost of the project but also delays completion. Tree removal service usually costs anywhere from $150 for a smaller tree to $800 for majestic oaks and maples. Plus, once the project is finished, you’ll need to invest in new seedlings and wait years for them to reach maturity. Trenchless pipe lining doesn’t require tree removal, so you can keep your trees and save the money.
- Reduces Landscape Repair Expenses – Another way DrainMaster’s trenchless pipe lining reduces the cost of sewer repairs is the dramatic reduction in landscaping restorations needed. Nearly all of the pipe lining process is completed underground, requiring only one or two very small access holes to allow insertion of the repair materials and tools. There is little to no damage to planted beds, groundcover, grassy areas, or shrubs. Hardscaping features such as retaining walls and decorative patios are also protected. We can preserve the beauty of your home or business even in the midst of a major sewer repair and save you hundreds of dollars in the process.
- Avoids Damage to Paved Areas – The greatest savings that trenchless pipe lining provides for most of our customers is the elimination of damage to paved areas, such as driveways, parking lots, and sidewalks. Destruction of large areas of concrete and asphalt to expose the pipe costs you money twice: once when the paving is jackhammered out and again when it’s repaved after the project is complete. If you have a large area to restore, the cost to replace the surface could be thousands of additional dollars after the repair is over. Trenchless pipe lining can be completed beneath paved areas to repair the pipe in place and eliminate that costly expense completely.
- Reaches Pipes Inside Concrete Slabs and Hollow Core Floor – Yet another important benefit to pipe lining is the ability to restore drains encased in concrete foundations and slabs. Many older construction homes and business structures have plumbing lines that were run inside of poured concrete, such as a basement floor or slab. Multi-story apartment communities and commercial structures built with poured concrete or hollow-core floor also often have pipes in areas that are completely inaccessible for removal and repair. DrainMaster can repair these buried pipes in place, saving tens of thousands of dollars in repair costs over other methods.
Call DrainMaster To Learn More About The Costs Of Trenchless Pipe Lining In Ohio Today
At DrainMaster, we offer an affordable selection of trenchless pipe lining solutions that can significantly reduce the cost of sewer repairs. As an experienced plumber in Columbus, OH, our methods protect your property and reduce the impact of a sewer problem on your family, employees, and customers. You can count on us for reasonable rates, great service, and guaranteed results. Call today to learn more about our services and request your free estimate!