Here at DrainMaster, we are here to help you with sewer line repair in Columbus, OH, and nearby areas. There are times when you will have to make the decision on whether or not to repair or replace your sewer lines. We can help you to make that decision based on the damage to the sewer lines as well as your budget.
Causes of Sewer Line Damage
There are many things that can cause damage to your sewer line. You can prevent some of these things from happening with proper care and maintenance. However, there will be times where damage will happen that will be beyond your control.
- Corrosion. If you have an older home, your sewer lines could start to fall apart due to old pipes.
- Construction. If there is a construction project going on, your septic line may get damaged due to this.
- Leaking joints. If you have leaking joints in your sewer line, you will need a sewer line replacement as soon as possible so that sewage does not back up into your yard.
- Tree roots. One of the most common reasons why people have to get sewer line repair in Columbus is due to tree roots. These tree roots grow in and around the sewer lines causing damage.
- Flushing debris. In some cases, we see sewer line damage because debris like sanitary items, too much toilet paper, toys, and more have been flushed down the toilet.
- Pouring grease down the drain. We see this all too often in our line of work. People think that it is ok to pour grease down the drain line. This is a huge mistake that will cause you to nee to replace sewer line quickly. Over time the grease builds up, causing clogs all throughout your septic system.
How We Approach the Problem
In many cases, we can repair your system quickly without having to conduct a sewer pipe line repair. Cases like this include issues where the drain is just clogged, and leaking joints.
You will want to consider sewer line replacement, however, when the damage is so great that it is just going to be too expensive to keep repairing your septic system. You will also want to consider getting your sewer line replaced if it is older and subject to more damage.
Reach Out to DrainMaster Today
Here at DrainMaster, we specialize in both sewer pipe line repair and replacement. As soon as you call us, we will set up an appointment to inspect your drain lines. We will quickly find the problem, and tell you whether or not it should be repaired or replaced.
If you see the signs of having an issue with your sewer lines, get in touch with our team today. Waiting too long can leave you with sewage backing up into your home as well as your yard. We are ready to help you with any sewer line issues that you may have. Call us at 614-698-1434 today to learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment. You may also reach out to our team by filling out the online contact form.