Residential and commercial properties in Powell, OH rely on adequate plumbing to keep water and sewage flowing smoothly on a daily basis. Sewer line repair Powell services are needed for a sewer line leak, break, or blockage. Having a problem treated immediately is ideal, as leaking pipes that aren’t addressed in a timely manner can cause damage to the foundation of buildings and infrastructure beneath roads and sidewalks. At DrainMaster Ohio, our professional staff provides our customers with viable sewer pipe inspection, cleaning, repair, and replacement services.
Signs Your Sewer Lines Need Repair
The need for Powell sewer line repair can be caused by a number of factors like weather, age, or area construction. Our industry professionals are reliable and can complete any number of sewer line repair Powell needs.
Sewer line issues may be caused by:
- Clogs: Blockages in the sewer line can be created by grease, hair, or soap buildup.
- Tree root invasion: Invasive tree roots can break into a sewer line, creating a leak.
- Corrosion: Pipe material corrodes over time. Routine maintenance is the best way to prevent major cracks and leaks.
- Bellied pipes: Saturated soil may cause a pipe to shift and sag in the middle. The bellied pipe often collects debris in the mid-section, making it difficult for water or waste to flow freely.
- Leaking joints: The seals that hold the pipes together can deteriorate over time.
- Expired materials: Aging material is more prone to corrosion and leaks.
- Broken or cracked pipes: Sewer line breaks may occur if construction crews fail to perform line checks and mistakenly hit an underground line.
At DrainMaster, OH, we are a trusted company serving the sewer line repair needs in Powell and the surrounding areas. We are committed to finding a sewer line repair solution that isn’t damaging to your property and calls for less time and money to repair.
Powell Trenchless Sewer Line Repair
Many residential and commercial sewer line repair needs can be met with trenchless services. Trenchless technologies are an efficient, cost-effective way to resolve sewer line issues without the added cost of destroying your yard or parking lot.
Cure-in-place-pipe lining (or CIPP) repairs are the ideal way to make repairs to sewer lines without rerouting traffic, closing your business, or pausing your home life. To use the CIPP method for Powell sewer line repair, our team works in three phases:
- First, we will complete a sewer camera inspection. A pre-existing cleanout hole is used to push a high definition, waterproof camera through your plumbing system. The live video gives our team a clean look at the sewer line issue, revealing all cracks, clogs, blockages, and breaks.
- Second, we will thoroughly clean your pipes. Before the CIPP process can begin, your pipes are cleaned with an eco-friendly hydro jetting services to rid the inner walls of buildup and debris. The hydro jetting process will leave your pipes in pristine condition and ready for repair.
- Third, your pipes will be properly repaired through the pipe lining process. A felt liner is coated in an epoxy resin material. The liner is then inserted into your sewer line and filled with air or water to push the epoxy material into the pipe walls. The epoxy material hardens, sealing off cracks and leaks.
Let Us Restore Your Sewer Pipes Today
At DrainMaster Ohio, our sewer repair services are always reliable and affordable. Trenchless pipe lining allows for your Powell sewer lines to be fixed without creating major inconveniences. Contact our team for sewer line inspections or repairs today.